At our family-oriented Maplewood, New Jersey eyecare practice, our mission is to preserve, restore and enhance the vision of every member of your family. With over thirty years of experience, Dr. Dennis Delesio, optometric physician and owner of the practice, is committed to providing the Maplewood community and its surrounding environs with thorough eyecare and personal attention. Our team of friendly and dedicated professionals offer expert vision care using the latest technology and advanced training in a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. We pride ourselves on our special relationships with our patients.
In our office, you and your family are not just faces, but part of our office family. In this time of impersonal healthcare, we will take the time to meet all of your optometric needs and answer all of your questions.
We believe that educating our patients is among the keys to keeping their eyes healthy. Our expert staff takes the time to discuss how different contact selections and frame styles can impact your vision, answer any questions you might have and supply you with the most up-to-date information in order to keep your eyes healthy.
We offer the following vision services, products and features:
- Comprehensive eye examinations
- Contact lenses & fitting
- Large selection of designer frames, sunglasses and sports goggles
- Personal fashion evaluation and style options
- Sports vision care (specifically for Seton Hall Athletics)
- State-of-the-art equipment, including digital imaging biomicroscope, Humphrey visual field analyzer and fundus camera
- Our staff is fluent in English, Russian, and Ukrainian
- Emergency walk-Ins accepted
As dedicated eye care professionals, we recognize the trust our patients place in us and it is our mission to meet and exceed those expectations. We invite you to come to our practice and receive the quality attention that you deserve.